Preserving the professional rules with regard to original content reporting and attribution to original sources is the topic on this Lawyer2Lawyer. Attorneys and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi welcome Alan Schwarz, a prolific sports writer from The New York Times, to discuss the legal and ethical issues pertaining to digital media. They discuss copyright law, the extent to which bloggers should give credit to original reportorial sources and the ethical guidelines bloggers and journalists should be following when it comes to content.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors