The online numerical ranking system of lawyers, Avvo, launched last week with mixed reviews. Many attorneys complained about Avvo‘s information and some even called it a popularity contest. Two Seattle attorneys have filed a class action lawsuit against Avvo. On Lawyer 2 Lawyer, we discuss thoughts about the product, the class action suit, competition among lawyers and the future of Avvo. Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi welcome our guests: Attorney John Henry Browne, criminal defense attorney at The Law offices of John Henry Browne of Seattle and one of the attorneys filing the class action lawsuit, Carolyn Elefant, founder and principal attorney in the Law Offices of Carolyn Elefant and blogger for MyShingle.com and Law.com’s Legal Blog Watch. Also joining us is Denise Howell, appellate, intellectual property, and technology lawyer and blogger for Bag and Baggage. Denise is also a featured ZDNET blogger and has her own podcast.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors