On Lawyer 2 Lawyer, we are going to discuss “Celebrity Criminal Cases.” Why is the public so fascinated with seeing our stars in trouble? Is there special treatment when it comes to celebrities faced with legal problems or is it just the opposite. Does media coverage help or hurt a case or the image of the celebrity client? Join Law.com bloggers and co-hosts J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi as they get the scoop from the experts. Lawyer 2 Lawyer welcomes Attorney Tom Mesereau, a partner with the firm of Mesereau & Yu, LLP in Los Angeles, and Attorney Jennifer Keller, a criminal defense attorney in Southern California, to discuss this hot topic! Don’t miss it!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors