On March 16, 2007, Ontario-based Menu Foods recalled more than 60 million cans and pouches of pet food that it marketed under a variety of brand names. Many pets across the States became ill or even died. Join Law.com blogggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi as they discuss the pet food recall, the lawsuits and class actions filed against the distributor, product liability and property damage and the significance of pets in our society. Lawyer 2 Lawyer welcomes Attorney Jay Edelson, partner at the firm Blim & Edelson LLC out of Chicago, who filed one of the first class actions involving the contaminated pet food crisis and Attorney Bruce Wagman, partner with the firm Schiff Hardin LLP in San Francisco and Chief Outside Litigation Counsel of the Animal Legal Defense Fund. Don’t miss it!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors