Cyberbullying, sexting, downloading music illegally. What is a teen to do when they find themselves in legal trouble or maybe even a victim of a possible crime? On this edition of Lawyer2Lawyer, co-host and attorney, Bob Ambrogi chats with Judge Thomas A. Jacobs, founder of AsktheJudge.info, about this interactive legal forum for teens. Judge Jacobs explains how technology has changed the face of law in the teen community, what teens everywhere need to know about their personal rights and how they can educate themselves through laws and recent court decisions.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors