In recent weeks, there has been a huge backlash against the Transportation Safety Administration (TSA) over full-body scanners and pat downs at select airports across the country. Attorneys and co-host Bob Ambrogi welcomes Patrick Smith, airline pilot, author, and air travel columnist, who writes the column, Ask the Pilot, for Salon.com and Jim Harper, Director of Information Policy Studies at the Cato Institute, to discuss the latest on this nationwide controversy. They take a look at the fallout from travelers, the potential legal issues, the impact on traveling and what the future holds for security and the TSA on their quest to fight terrorism.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors