The highly debated issue of Global Warming takes center stage in the US Supreme Court. Justices questioned the effects of auto and truck emissions on the environment. The other questions raised were how can the coastlines be saved and should the EPA be called upon to stop this damage. Join co-hosts and Law.com bloggers, J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi, as they discuss the role of the government, the EPA and the Supreme Court in this case. Coast to Coast welcomes David Doniger, policy director of the Natural Resources Defense Council’s (NRDC), Douglas T. Kendall, founder and Executive Director of Community Rights Counsel and Anne Kelly, director of governance programs for Ceres. Don’t miss this show!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors