A 31-year-old personal injury lawyer out of Atlanta, Andrew Speaker, stirred up an international public health emergency when he traveled to Europe after being diagnosed with a drug resistant form of tuberculosis. On Lawyer 2 Lawyer, we will talk about the legal liability of this specific case. What can happen to Andrew Speaker legally? Can he be disbarred? As a lawyer, should he have known better? We will also discuss the doctors’ liability. Did they give him permission to fly? Are they at fault? Join Law.com blogger and host J. Craig Williams as he gets insight from our guests: Professor Stephen Bainbridge, William D. Warren Professor of Law at UCLA and Dr. Robert Klitzman, co-founder of the Columbia University Center for Bioethics and an associate professor of clinical psychiatry at the university’s College of Physicians and Surgeons. Please join us!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors