When the issue of medical liability reform came up in President Obama’s speech on Health Care reform in front of Congress, it was met with boos from Democrats and a standing ovation from Republicans. Co-hosts Bob Ambrogi and J. Craig Williams welcome medical malpractice reform expert, Professor Stephan Landsman the Robert A. Clifford Chair in Tort Law and Social Policy from DePaul University College of Law and Darren McKinney Director of Communications from the American Tort Reform Association to look at both sides of medical liability reform as the debate plays out for trial attorneys and the medical profession.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors