One of the most visible examples of the recent economic crisis, was the U.S. government’s investment in American International Group (AIG). On Ringler Radio, host Larry Cohen welcomes Mary Jane Fortin, president and chief executive officer of American General Life, to discuss how AIG is going about repaying the government. Mary Jane talks about AIG’s strategy and the progress being made and takes a look at American General’s financial strength, structured settlements as a financial part of the portfolio of American General and how the company is performing since the crisis.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors