In this edition of the ESI Report, host and attorney Michele Lange, from Kroll Ontrack explores electronic evidence issues from preservation through trial presentation. Data downgrading is the focus of a Spotlight segment with very special guest, U.S. Magistrate Judge James Francis. In our Bits and Bytes Legal Analysis Michele explores the discovery sanctions issued in an insurance liability case arising out of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks with Kroll Ontrack staff attorney, Amanda Karls. And the Buzz is all about Kroll Ontrack’s recent acquisition of TrialGraphix. Tune in to learn more about that company’s trial consulting and courtroom presentation services and hear Erica Holborn, President of TrialGraphix, discuss this exciting integration.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors