Baseball—America’s favorite past time is equated with good old-fashion fun—but in recent years there have been a number of brain injuries stemming from the use of aluminum bats in baseball games from Little League on up. Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen and co-host, Mike Casey, Chairman of the Board of Directors, welcome Attorney Antonio M. Romanucci to discuss this controversial topic. They will discuss real life cases, Attorney Romanucci’s efforts to pass a bill in his home state to exclude aluminum bats from baseball games and look ahead and what is being done to make baseball safer on the baseball diamond.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors