Listen to this behind the scenes look at Alternate Dispute Resolution with Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen and co-host Joan Pagnano, head of the Braintree, Massachusetts Ringler office and special guest, Plaintiff Attorney Robert H. Flynn from The Flynn Law Firm, P.C. in Wellesley, Massachusetts. Larry, Joan and Attorney Flynn will explore the differences and similarities between arbitration and mediation, real life cases involving ADR’s, and Attorney Flynn’s experience with structured settlements from the plaintiff’s perspective.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors