William Flynn, the teenage lover who murdered Pamela Smart’s husband in 1990 is asking a judge to reduce his prison sentence 11 years before he is set to become eligible for parole in 2018. Join Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi, as they talk to the experts, Attorney Marsha Kazarosian and Attorney Allan H. Stokke, to discuss the potential early release of William Flynn. On Lawyer2Lawyer, we will also discuss how the request is filed and the criteria, the pros and cons in this particular case, and Flynn’s juvenile status at the time of the murder vs. the expectation that “he should pay for what he did”. Join us!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors