Steroids scandals, homerun balls, suing for slander—Baseball has become a hotbed of legal activity. On Lawyer 2 Lawyer, Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi, will discuss what is new in Baseball Law, the reputation of Major League Baseball and preferential treatment of baseball players. Lawyer 2 Lawyer welcomes two of the world’s leading experts on baseball and the law, Professor Paul Finkelman, from Albany Law School in Albany, N.Y., and Professor Howard Wasserman, Visiting Associate Professor of Law at St. Louis University School of Law and Associate Professor of Law at the Florida International University School of Law, who is also a contributor to “Sports Law Blog.”
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors