Baby boomers now make up 26% of the U-S population, many of whom are turning the corner to 60-years old. Important issues are raised in the realm of structured settlements and the aging population such as lifestyles, medical care and financial needs. Join Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen and co-host, Mike Zea from Ringler Associates exploring the issues with Attorney Michael Miller, partner at Drinker, Biddle & Reath, LLP in Philadelphia who has research and legal experience in this area to share. Hear what you need to know about structuring the settlement in your case for clients in this growing AND aging population!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors