A mediation cannot be successful without a measure of trust in the mediator and between the parties. On this edition of Ringler Radio, host Larry Cohen and co-host, Teddy Snyder, Esq. welcome Seth J. Davis, a private mediator and the sole proprietor of ADJ Mediation Services, to discuss the ethics of structured settlements for lawyers and mediators. Larry, Teddy and Seth take a look at the preparation of a structured settlement proposal, the duties of the plaintiff attorney when advising the plaintiff on a structured settlement, the area of public benefits and the impact of the ethical rules on mediations.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors