The results of the AM Law 100 are in and total revenues for the Am Law 100 firms have reached $64.5 billion! Law.com blogger and host, Bob Ambrogi talks to the experts about the AM Law 100. Bob welcomes Aric Press, Editor-in-Chief of The American Lawyer Magazine and Bruce MacEwen, a lawyer and consultant to law firms on strategic and economic issues and blogger for “Adam Smith, Esq.” On this edition of Lawyer2Lawyer, we will look at the AM Law 100, what goes into the research, discuss the final results, go back ten years to see how firms Revenue Per Lawyer has changed and look ahead to what the future looks like for law firms.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors