On this special edition of In-House Legal, Susan Hackett, Senior Vice President and General Counsel of the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC), explores important issues to in-house lawyers and to the outside counsel who provide services to them with two high profile guests. In the first segment, Susan welcomes David M. Dresden, a law department executive for McDonalds , to discuss the successful, global in-house management of legal services across country borders. In the second segment, Susan is joined by Jeffrey W. Carr, the Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary of FMC Technologies , to discuss his innovative approach to managing in-house staff and outside counsel costs using performance metrics that reconnect value and cost. And you’ll hear about the new ACC Value Index, designed to help in-house counsel establish an online database for ACC members to share information and rate the firms they believe provide their clients with the greatest value.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors