With court closings, dismissal of cases, and giant backlogs, the American court system is in crisis. In this edition of Lawyer2Lawyer co-hosts and attorneys, Bob Ambrogi and J. Craig Williams join Attorney Laura Abel from the Brennan Center for Justice at NYU School of Law and Attorney Stephen N. Zack, former President of the American Bar Association, to take a look at the impact of massive budget cuts on our courts, the cases, the staff and just how long this will all last.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors