With several high profile security breaches in Massachusetts, securing customer information is a necessity to business legally. In this debut podcast of the Legal ToolKit, host Dean Whalen, General Counsel for Catuogno Court Reporting and Sten-Tel Transcription Services welcomes Attorney Rodney Dowell, Director of MassLOMAP and David M. Felper, senior partner with Bowditch & Dewey, LLP, to explore the details of Massachusetts’ Data Breach Notification Law: Chapter 93H. They will discuss the protection of personal data, encryption, compliance and how new regulations will impact every Massachusetts businesses.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors