The U.S. Department of Justice is suing to block AT&T’s takeover of T-Mobile USA. After reviewing the details of the 39-billion-dollar deal, the DOJ said this acquisition would not be good for consumers. AT&T disagrees. On Lawyer2Lawyer, attorneys and co-hosts Bob Ambrogi and J. Craig Williams welcome Maurice E. Stucke, from the University of Tennessee College of Law, Attorney Allen Grunes from the firm, Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck and Evan Koblentz, a reporter for Law Technology News, to discuss the suit and the impact on the mobile technology world and consumers.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors