Cardiac injury claims in workers comp cases can be tricky. On this Workers’ Comp Matters program, host Attorney Alan S. Pierce, turns to Dr. Julian M. Aroesty, cardiologist from Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, to explore the basics of proving and defending a work related cardiac injury claim focusing on basic causation issues, the importance of accurate history and a look at the role of a pre-existing condition.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors