WORKERS COMP MATTERS, hosted by Attorney Alan S. Pierce focuses on the issues relating to people who have been hurt at work. Representing workers with latex allergies contracted at the workplace can be tricky. On this show, we’ve assembled three experts on the topic: Sandra Jutras, a career clinical nurse who developed a serious level one latex allergy, tells her story that led to complete disability; Attorney Jim Brady, of Brady & Monac, P.C. in Walpole, Massachusetts who has a great depth of experience litigating in this arena and Dr. Gail Lenehan, national advocate and member of the Massachusetts Nurses Association’s Congress on Occupational Health and Safety. And don’t miss Attorney Pierce quiz Attorney Brady on the “Case of the Day” at the end of the show!
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors