Joe Salvati, of Boston, was an innocent man who spent 30 years in prison for a murder he did not commit. Legal researchers say this case is the longest, intentional wrongful imprisonment in the nation’s history. Listen to this LegalTalkNetwork Special Report with Salvati’s attorney, Victor Garo, who has led the long legal journey for justice, uncovering hidden evidence, and exposing false testimony from an FBI mob informant, Joe ‘The Animal’ Barboza. You’ll hear about legal twists and turns that sound like a movie plot. But it is real. Garo proved Salvati’s innocence to free him from prison, and now continues the battle in Federal Court in a civil suit for more than $100 million dollars against the government. Listen to this unbelievable story and hear how Attorney Garo and Boston reporter, Dan Rea, have kept the light shining on a miscarriage of justice.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors