A Medicare Set-Aside (MSA) is the expected amount of money that Medicare would normally pay for medical and prescription drug expenses for a Workers’ Compensation or a third-party injury. On Ringler Radio, host Larry Cohen welcomes colleague Cindy Chanley, to talk about Medicare set-asides and the need to become familiar with the Medicare process. Larry and Cindy chat about when Medicare set-asides come into play during the settlement process, how MSA’s are funded and the relationship between Medicare set-asides on the Medicare side, and the whole area of Medicaid.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors