State legislatures have recognized the need to protect people who have structured settlements. On this edition of Ringler Radio, host Larry Cohen welcomes Ringler colleague, Jim Early, Senior Vice President-Eastern Region out of New Hampshire welcomes Attorney Peter Vodola from the law firm of Seiger, Gfeller, and Laurie in West Hartford, Connecticut, to discuss the California Structured Settlement Protection Act. They will discuss this new legislation, factoring and the role of the factoring companies and how this act will ultimately protect consumers.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors