In this edition of Ringler Radio, join host, Larry Cohen and co-host, William D. Wakelee, settlement annuity specialist in Ringler’s Philadelphia office, as they turn to Dr. Christopher Coyne, Associate Professor in the Department of Finance from Haub School of Business at St. Joseph’s University to discuss the state of the economy, the importance of a structured settlement especially now and how we all need to have hope during these hard times.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors