Many lawyers and their clients are interested in the nuances of the Social Security Administration and how it works especially in today’s market. Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen and co-host, Mike Woodyard, an associate in the Dallas and London offices, welcome Barbara Mountain, Director of Marketing/Client Relations for Integrated Benefits, Inc, to explore the world of social security. Ms. Mountain has over 14 years disability claims and Social Security disability experience. They will discuss social security, how the social security system works, how benefits are awarded, how the appeal system works and who can be the best advocate for best results.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors