In 1977, an informal group of five women trial lawyers assembled to talk about issues that affected them as women in law. In 1979, the American Association for Justice officially established the Women Trial Lawyers Caucus and from then grew to what it is today. Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen and co-host Gayle Christen from the Ohio office of Ringler Associates, welcome special guest, Attorney Rhonda Gail Davis, who has chaired the Women Caucus at the AAJ for the term 2007-2008. Larry, Gayle and Attorney Davis will discuss the origin of the Women Trial Lawyer Caucus, unique issues that women trial attorneys face, women attorneys venturing into smaller firms or solo practice, gender bias in the legal profession and the women trial attorneys who have inspired her to excel in the legal profession.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors