A traumatic brain injury (TBI) is defined as a blow or jolt to the head or a penetrating head injury that disrupts the function of the brain. Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen and co-host and Ringler Associate, Cindy Chanley, speak to the experts, Attorney Joseph Cammarata and Attorney Ira Sherman, from the firm Chaikin, Sherman, Cammarata, & Siegel P.C., to give some real life examples of TBI’s and take a look at signs, prevention and treatment for traumatic brain injuries.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors