The global war on terrorism has shined a new light on the Posse Comitatus Act which dates back to 1878 and defined the role of the US military in our lives here at home in America. Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen and co-host, Bill Wright, Settlement Annuity Specialist from Ringler’s Atlanta office, explore Posse Comitatus with Attorney Robert L. Shannon, Jr., an expert on the topic and a partner in the Atlanta law firm of Hall, Booth, Smith and Slover, PC. They will define Posse Comitatus, look back at the history, discuss how it pertains to national tragedies like 9/11 and Hurricane Katrina, the military’s role and what Posse Comitatus has to do with the state of affairs in 2008.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors