Medicare set-asides and the new CMS rules regarding the liability side of the house will take effect in July 2009. Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen and co-host, Joan Pagnano, head of the Braintree, Massachusetts Ringler offices, revisit this hot topic with Peter Foley, Vice President of Claims Administration for the American Insurance Association, to explore next steps after the new rules take effect. They will discuss Peter’s role as liason to CMS, how these new rules may affect settlements and the insurance industry and get a structured settlement perspective on how to educate plaintiff attorneys about these new rules.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors