When it comes to organized labor, the focus is usually on issues regarding employment, layoffs, wages and arbitration. However, there is a big factor when it comes to workers comp cases. Join Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen and co-host Angus Kennedy from Southern California as they speak to Attorney Michael Ian Rott, founding and senior partner at the firm of Hiden, Rott & Oertle, about workers comp cases involving organized labor. Larry, Angus and Michael explore these cases, the obstacles in dealing with the workers compensation system, the first hearing loss class action in California’s workers’ compensation history and how workers can benefit by putting their money in a structured settlement.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors