How can the issues that arise in behavioral finance specifically and profoundly affect personal injury victims as members of that unique investor class? Join Ringler Radio host Larry Cohen and co-host, William D. Wakelee from the Ringler office in Philadelphia, as they come full circle in part three of this tremendous series on the unique investor class. Ringler Radio welcomes returning guest, Dr. Christopher Coyne, from St. Joseph’s University, who will re-cap by exploring the three concepts within the investment decision-making process, how people behave even after they’ve decided to take a guaranteed tax-free structured settlement and how unique investors simply can’t afford risk.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors