As the landscape of employment has dramatically changed, so have the issues regarding employment lawsuits. Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen, alongside co-host, Tony Robinson, from Ringler’s Seattle office, welcome special guest, Attorney Sheryl Willert, managing director at the firm of, Williams Kastner, to give us her insight into the world of Employment Law. Larry, Tony and Attorney Willert will minimize this big topic by highlighting the importance of the Employment Handbook, the non-compete clause, specific employment litigation and discrimination claims.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors