Medicare set asides, in compliance with the MSP, have become a hot topic in the area of workers compensation settlements with a wide range of approaches and interpretations. Join Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen and two expert guests to help sort this all out: Ken Paradis, CEO of Crowe Paradis Services Corp., and Rob Lewis, Chief Legal Officer at Crowe Paradis, the national Medicare compliance company based in the Boston area along with 6 other major locations. Crowe Paradis handles Medicare issues for a number of the nation’s leading carriers, third party administrators and self-insureds.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors