You may not think of it at first, but a structured settlement broker and a financial planner can meet the needs of many clients who find themselves in the position of a large monetary award in a lawsuit. Designing a structured settlement and long-term financial planning can address both short-term financial needs and long-term investments collaboratively. Join Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen and co-host Tony Robinson both of whom are from Ringler Associates, with special guest and financial planning expert, Julie Robinson as they discuss the many important factors including tax free annuities, and risk tolerance for prospective clients.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors