Trial Lawyers are on the front lines of fighting for justice for injured persons, protecting victims’ rights and preserving the right to trial by jury in America…they always have been. But recently trial lawyers have faced a new battle challenging their collective reputation. The world’s largest trial bar, the Association of Trial Lawyers of America (ATLA) has decided to change its name as part of a PR strategy. Join Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen and co-host Dennis English from Ringler Associates discussing what’s ahead for trial lawyers in the U-S, the priorities for trial lawyers and what’s being done to get the message out. Hear first hand from our special guest – one of the true leaders of the trial lawyers’ profession. Attorney Doug Sheff from Sheff Law Offices, P.C. in Boston. This show was produced at the ATLA convention in Seattle.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors