Why should the details of most legal settlements in tort cases be strictly confidential? Some think the details should be made public. Its a controversial topic for many. Join Ringler Radio hosts Larry Cohen from Boston and Tony Robinson from Seattle, both of Ringler Associates with guests who are experts on the topic. Please welcome Attorney Paul Stritmatter from the law offices of Stritmatter, Kesler, Whelan, Withey and Colluccio in Seattle. He’s been a key figure in many multi-million dollar product liability and negligence lawsuits and settlements. Also welcome Law Professor Louis Wolcher from the University of Washington School of Law. He’s been teaching law for 20 years and prior to his teaching career, Wolcher was a partner at the law firm of Petitt and Martin in San Francisco. This show was produced at the ATLA convention in Seattle.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors