Victims of personal injury have unique current and future needs resulting from their injuries. And as plaintiffs in a lawsuit, who may receive large settlements, they soon become a unique investor class facing important financial decisions. Join Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen and co-host Bill Wakelee from Ringler Associates as they discuss the topic from the perspective of risk and investment strategies with well-known expert, Christopher Coyne, Associate Professor at Saint Joseph’s University in Philadelphia. Hear about wealth accumulation and preservation of capital among other important issues personal injury victims AND their lawyers should know about!
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors