Attorneys are focused on the client’s lawsuit or the defense of the client in a lawsuit and may not be prepared for the regulations we all need to comply with in terms of the actual receipt of the client’s money in a settlement award in a lawsuit. On this Ringler Radio show, hosted by Larry Cohen from Ringler Associates, you’ll get all the facts about constructive receipt from our expert guests: Doug Brand, Senior Vice President, Platinum Insurance Marketing, which is the exclusive marketing arm of the Aviva Life Structured Settlements Annuity program and Attorney Nicole Waldert, who is in-house Counsel for Aviva. Don’t miss this important information every attorney needs to know!
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors