Join Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen, head of NE Operations for Ringler Associates, as we delve into a very important topic for many lawyers and their clients involved in personal injury lawsuits. With the help of our special guest, Nancy Starnes, VP and Chief of Staff for the National Organization on Disability (N.O.D.), we discuss the real life adjustments after an accident. Ms. Starnes is a nationally recognized spokesperson about the issues and obstacles that disabled persons face every day. In fact she shares her own personal experience coming back from a physically disabling injury after a plane crash. Don’t miss this compelling show!
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors