The fate of President Obama’s Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act is now in the hands of the United States Supreme Court. But did lawyers for the Obama Administration convince the justices this historic healthcare initiative conforms to the U.S. Constitution? Lawyer2Lawyer co-hosts and attorneys, Bob Ambrogi and Craig Williams, along with Professor Ilya Somin from the George Mason University School of Law and Professor Geoffrey Stone of The Law School of the University of Chicago, discuss the constitutionality and possible outcomes of this landmark Supreme Court case.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors