There is a public debate in Topeka, Kansas regarding prosecution of misdemeanors in some domestic violence prosecutions, stemming from serious budget cuts to the judicial system. Lawyer2Lawyer co-hosts and attorneys, Bob Ambrogi and J. Craig Williams join Attorney Joyce Grover, Executive Director at Kansas Coalition Against Sexual & Domestic Violence and Viktoria Kristiansson an Attorney Advisor for AEquitas, to take a look at this controversy’s impact on domestic abuse victims, the general public’s response, the District Attorney’s change of heart and spotlight National Domestic Violence Awareness Month.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors