One of the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted and infamous Boston gangster, James “Whitey” Bulger, is captured. Now the epic legal case begins. Attorney and co-host J. Craig Williams is joined by guests, F. Lee Bailey, famed defense attorney and best-selling author, Dan Rea, long-time TV and radio journalist and lawyer from Boston and David E. Frank, Managing Editor from Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly, to get inside this incredible story and unfolding legal case. They discuss the prosecution’s case against 81-year old Whitey Bulger and his long-time girlfriend, Catherine Greig, who eluded capture for more than 16 years, as well as the type of defense we should expect to see and the ultimate fate of the notorious crime boss.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors