Senate resolution 519 opposes U.S. signing of the U.N. Convention on the Rights of the Child, a human rights treaty protecting the rights of children. Attorney and co-host, J. Craig Williams welcomes Michael P. Farris, President of ParentalRights.org and Sara A. Dillon, Professor of Law at Suffolk University Law School. They take a look at the treaty, Senate Resolution 519, the key issues of debate on the signing of this treaty and the potential legal conflicts.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors