In a landmark decision in Connecticut v. American Electric Power Co. Inc., the 2nd U.S Circuit Court of Appeals sided with a group of eight states, the City of New York and various environmental groups, who had filed a public nuisance lawsuit against five of the nation’s biggest coal-burning utilities. Attorneys and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi welcome Attorney Matthew F. Pawa from Law Offices of Matthew F. Pawa, P.C. and Attorney Thomas J. Heiden, partner in the Chicago office of Latham & Watkins, to dissect Connecticut v. AEP, get reaction from both sides of this landmark case and how this decision will impact power companies, as well as future environmental litigation.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors