Abraham Lincoln has become synonymous with the American Civil War and the abolition of slavery. Join Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi, as they welcome Lincoln historians Professor Paul Finkelman from the Albany Law School and Professor Jennifer L. Weber, assistant professor of history at the University of Kansas, to discuss the legacy of the first Republican president on his 200th birthday.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors