To many out there the internet is a necessity, but what will the internet look like 10 years from now? Join Law.com blogger and co-host Bob Ambrogi as he sits down with Harvard Law Professor and co-founder of HLS’s Berkman Center for Internet & Society, Jonathan Zittrain, to discuss his new book, The Future of the Internet – And How to Stop It. Bob and Jonathan will also talk about the 10th anniversary of the Berkman Center and Jonathan’s concerns and thoughts on the future of the internet.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors